Tree trimming is important to help sustain a tree’s health and retain its natural appearance. Down to Earth’s ISA Certified Arborist will assess your tree’s trimming needs from removal of unhealthy limbs to disease reduction.
These signs can indicate when it’s time for professional tree trimming service:
● Your tree appears too close to power lines
● Branches are close or are touching your home
● You see dead, unsightly or loose hanging branches
● Your trees have not been trimmed or pruned in the last three years
● You would like your tree shaped for a more aesthetic curb appeal
Damage, disease or safety concerns can turn some trees from an asset into a liability. When this occurs, Down to Earth’s ISA Certified Arborist can be trusted for safe and efficient tree removal service in the Central Alberta area.
Look for these signs as an indicator it may be time to remove a tree:
● Heaving soil at the base of the trunk and beneath the canopy
● Decay-producing fungi, such as mushrooms, growing at the base of the trunk
● Chipped or peeling bark and cracks in the trunk
● Cavities in the trunk or large scaffold branches
● Dead or hanging branches in the upper crown
● Fine twigs without living buds near the ends of branches